Interview

 

Interview

 

 

Good night, thank you for attending the interview. This is a group interview, so I will ask a list of questions and each one will be able to answer.

Thank you, it's time to start.

1. Tell us about yourself R/ My name is CARLOS CAVADIA, I am 39 years old, I am a friendly, responsible person with good values, I am always wiling collaborate.

2. What motivates you?

 R/My motivation is my son I want to give him a good education and a better life.

3.What are your hobbies?

R/My hobbies are playing soccer, watching movies with my family.

 4.What are your future plans if you get this job?

R/my future plans if I get the job is to save to buy a house.

 5. What are your future goals or what are your career goals?

 R/Continue studying to have better job opportunities.

6. What do you see as a major success in your life?

 R/I see it as a great success to have a good job to give the best to my family.

 7. Why did you leave your last job?

R/Did not meet my expectations and the salary was not the best.

8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

 R/In 5 years, I see myself in a good job as a software designer.

 

 

 

 

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Critical Thinking and Media Literacy

Crime and Punishment