Crime and Punishment

 


A. Some people are biologically predisposed to become criminals. I do not agree, that some people are genetically predisposed to be criminals, I think it is something more focused on society, culture and education. If there are no status tools educating its population, providing economic stability and a good quality of life, is allowing factors such as theft, crime, drug trafficking and murder to exist.

B. Crime is a consequence of poverty. I totally disagree. Crime in general terms is a social consequence; It is not like this belong exclusively to the low-income population. Many of the biggest criminals in the world have been upper-class people.

 

C. A criminal cannot be reformed. I do not agree, I think that in relation to prison, rehabilitation programs can be developed. The one who steals is not the same as the one who murders. I think that he the seriousness of the crime can determine who can rejoin society.

 d. To reduce crime, we just need more police.

 

I disagree, I think that in order to reduce crime, the government should increase policies to support citizenship, education, for example, should be free at least through high school, Health must be an essential right in every sense, decent housing must be a priority, job creation and economic activation are essential to reduce crime. the the police is only a control entity, even if it has many policemen, in a society without support policies, crime will always exist. me. Some criminals deserve the death penalty. I totally disagree. There are crimes that deserve very severe penalties. Many times I I have thought that whoever commits a crime should not live, but I think that a little more reasonably, and if we implement death as punishment, we would also be committing a crime, which even if it is seen and protected by law, it is still a crime from an ethical point of view and the moral point of view.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Critical Thinking and Media Literacy

Interview